Empoli VS Pescara Prediction Italian Serie B

Empoli VS Pescara Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Empoli got 11 wins, 9 draws and 1 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.1 with 42 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Pescara got 4 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.20 with 16 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Empoli win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Empoli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Pescara win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Empoli last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Pescara last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Empoli wins is 59.31%, the chance for a draw is 24.10% and the chance for Pescara to win this game is 16.59%.


Empoli VS Pescara
Prediction:Empoli

Empoli VS Pescara Prediction Italian Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)