Blackpool VS Peterborough United Prediction England League 1

Blackpool VS Peterborough United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Blackpool got 10 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.15 with 34 points in England League 1.

 

2. Peterborough United got 15 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.3 with 49 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Blackpool win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Blackpool win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Peterborough United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Blackpool last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U. Peterborough United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Blackpool wins is 37.26%, the chance for a draw is 28.56% and the chance for Peterborough United to win this game is 34.18%.


Blackpool VS Peterborough United
Prediction:Blackpool

Blackpool VS Peterborough United Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)