West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League

West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. West Ham United got 12 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.5 with 42 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Tottenham Hotspur got 10 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.9 with 36 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, West Ham United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, West Ham United win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. West Ham United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that West Ham United wins is 35.98%, the chance for a draw is 27.97% and the chance for Tottenham Hotspur to win this game is 36.05%.


West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)