Augsburg VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

Augsburg VS Bayer Leverkusen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Augsburg got 6 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.13 with 22 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Bayer Leverkusen got 10 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.5 with 36 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Augsburg win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Augsburg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Augsburg last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/O/O. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Augsburg wins is 19.34%, the chance for a draw is 23.46% and the chance for Bayer Leverkusen to win this game is 57.21%.


Augsburg VS Bayer Leverkusen
Prediction:Bayer Leverkusen

Augsburg VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)