TSG Hoffenheim VS Werder Bremen Prediction German Bundesliga

TSG Hoffenheim VS Werder Bremen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TSG Hoffenheim got 6 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.12 with 23 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Werder Bremen got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.11 with 23 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Werder Bremen win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. TSG Hoffenheim last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/V. Werder Bremen last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap: V/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TSG Hoffenheim wins is 46.16%, the chance for a draw is 25.99% and the chance for Werder Bremen to win this game is 27.85%.


TSG Hoffenheim VS Werder Bremen
Prediction:TSG Hoffenheim

TSG Hoffenheim VS Werder Bremen Prediction German Bundesliga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)