Benevento VS AS Roma Prediction Italian Serie A

Benevento VS AS Roma Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Benevento got 6 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.16 with 24 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. AS Roma got 13 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.3 with 43 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Benevento win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Benevento win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. AS Roma win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Benevento last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. AS Roma last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Benevento wins is 18.58%, the chance for a draw is 22.01% and the chance for AS Roma to win this game is 59.42%.


Benevento VS AS Roma
Prediction:AS Roma

Benevento VS AS Roma Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)