Lens VS Dijon Prediction France Ligue 1

Lens VS Dijon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lens got 10 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.7 with 37 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Dijon got 2 wins, 9 draws and 14 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.20 with 15 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lens win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lens win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Dijon win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lens last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap:L/W/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Dijon last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lens wins is 58.28%, the chance for a draw is 24.79% and the chance for Dijon to win this game is 16.93%.


Lens VS Dijon
Prediction:Lens

Lens VS Dijon Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)