Nice VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

Nice VS Metz Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nice got 8 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.15 with 29 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Metz got 9 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.8 with 35 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nice win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nice win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Metz win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nice last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/V. Metz last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nice wins is 41.09%, the chance for a draw is 28.28% and the chance for Metz to win this game is 30.63%.


Nice VS Metz
Prediction:Nice

Nice VS Metz Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)