Nimes VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

Nimes VS Bordeaux Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nimes got 5 wins, 3 draws and 16 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.19 with 18 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Bordeaux got 9 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.11 with 33 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nimes win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nimes win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Bordeaux win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nimes last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Bordeaux last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap: V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nimes wins is 31.39%, the chance for a draw is 26.84% and the chance for Bordeaux to win this game is 41.77%.


Nimes VS Bordeaux
Prediction:Bordeaux

Nimes VS Bordeaux Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)