Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Monaco Prediction France Ligue 1

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Monaco Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 17 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.3 with 54 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Monaco got 15 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.4 with 49 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Monaco win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Monaco last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paris Saint Germain (PSG) wins is 61.30%, the chance for a draw is 20.56% and the chance for Monaco to win this game is 18.14%.


Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Monaco
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Monaco Prediction France Ligue 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)