Royal Antwerp VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League

Royal Antwerp VS Sint-Truidense Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Royal Antwerp got 14 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.2 with 47 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Sint-Truidense got 8 wins, 6 draws and 13 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.15 with 30 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Royal Antwerp win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Royal Antwerp win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Sint-Truidense win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Royal Antwerp last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/-; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/-. Sint-Truidense last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/W; Handicap: L/V/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Royal Antwerp wins is 54.09%, the chance for a draw is 24.09% and the chance for Sint-Truidense to win this game is 21.83%.


Royal Antwerp VS Sint-Truidense
Prediction:Royal Antwerp

Royal Antwerp VS Sint-Truidense Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)