Glasgow Rangers VS Dundee United Prediction Scottish Premier League

Glasgow Rangers VS Dundee United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Scottish Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Glasgow Rangers got 25 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.1 with 79 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

2. Dundee United got 8 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.7 with 34 points in Scottish Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Glasgow Rangers win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Dundee United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Glasgow Rangers last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Dundee United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Glasgow Rangers wins is 80.34%, the chance for a draw is 13.64% and the chance for Dundee United to win this game is 6.02%.


Glasgow Rangers VS Dundee United
Prediction:Glasgow Rangers

Glasgow Rangers VS Dundee United Prediction Scottish Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)