Pacos de Ferreira VS Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

Pacos de Ferreira VS Vitoria Guimaraes Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Pacos de Ferreira got 10 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.5 with 35 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

2. Vitoria Guimaraes got 9 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.6 with 32 points in Portugal Primera Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Pacos de Ferreira win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Pacos de Ferreira win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Vitoria Guimaraes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Pacos de Ferreira last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Vitoria Guimaraes last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Pacos de Ferreira wins is 36.92%, the chance for a draw is 31.59% and the chance for Vitoria Guimaraes to win this game is 31.48%.


Pacos de Ferreira VS Vitoria Guimaraes
Prediction:Pacos de Ferreira

Pacos de Ferreira VS Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)