Flamengo VS Internacional RS Prediction Brazil Serie A

Flamengo VS Internacional RS Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Flamengo got 20 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.2 with 68 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Internacional RS got 20 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses in the last 36 matches, rank No.1 with 69 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Flamengo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Flamengo win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Internacional RS win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Flamengo last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:V/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Internacional RS last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Flamengo wins is 50.64%, the chance for a draw is 27.13% and the chance for Internacional RS to win this game is 22.23%.


Flamengo VS Internacional RS
Prediction:Flamengo

Flamengo VS Internacional RS Prediction Brazil Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)