FC Utrecht (Youth) VS SC Cambuur Prediction Holland Jupiler League

FC Utrecht (Youth) VS SC Cambuur Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Utrecht (Youth) got 8 wins, 1 draws and 14 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.15 with 25 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. SC Cambuur got 18 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.1 with 57 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. SC Cambuur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/U. SC Cambuur last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Utrecht (Youth) wins is 15.40%, the chance for a draw is 19.25% and the chance for SC Cambuur to win this game is 65.35%.


FC Utrecht (Youth) VS SC Cambuur
Prediction:SC Cambuur

FC Utrecht (Youth) VS SC Cambuur Prediction Holland Jupiler League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)