Lyngby VS FC Copenhagen Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Lyngby VS FC Copenhagen Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lyngby got 1 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.12 with 7 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. FC Copenhagen got 9 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.4 with 29 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lyngby win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lyngby win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. FC Copenhagen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lyngby last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. FC Copenhagen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/-/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lyngby wins is 14.81%, the chance for a draw is 22.77% and the chance for FC Copenhagen to win this game is 62.42%.


Lyngby VS FC Copenhagen
Prediction:FC Copenhagen

Lyngby VS FC Copenhagen Prediction Denmark Superligaen

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)