Ankaragucu VS Caykur Rizespor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Ankaragucu VS Caykur Rizespor Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ankaragucu got 5 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.21 with 19 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Caykur Rizespor got 6 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.15 with 26 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ankaragucu win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ankaragucu win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Caykur Rizespor win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ankaragucu last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Caykur Rizespor last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/D; Handicap: L/V/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ankaragucu wins is 38.90%, the chance for a draw is 28.18% and the chance for Caykur Rizespor to win this game is 32.92%.


Ankaragucu VS Caykur Rizespor
Prediction:Ankaragucu

Ankaragucu VS Caykur Rizespor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)