Deportivo Maldonado VS Plaza Colonia Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

Deportivo Maldonado VS Plaza Colonia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Uruguay Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Maldonado got 2 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.11 with 9 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Plaza Colonia got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.6 with 12 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Maldonado win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Maldonado win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Plaza Colonia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Maldonado last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Plaza Colonia last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Maldonado wins is 34.97%, the chance for a draw is 31.59% and the chance for Plaza Colonia to win this game is 33.44%.


Deportivo Maldonado VS Plaza Colonia
Prediction:Deportivo Maldonado

Deportivo Maldonado VS Plaza Colonia Prediction Uruguay Primera Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)