AEP Paphos VS Ermis Aradippou Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

AEP Paphos VS Ermis Aradippou Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Cyprus 1 Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AEP Paphos got 7 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.9 with 29 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

2. Ermis Aradippou got 5 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.12 with 24 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AEP Paphos win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AEP Paphos win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Ermis Aradippou win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AEP Paphos last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Ermis Aradippou last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AEP Paphos wins is 58.33%, the chance for a draw is 25.81% and the chance for Ermis Aradippou to win this game is 15.86%.


AEP Paphos VS Ermis Aradippou
Prediction:AEP Paphos

AEP Paphos VS Ermis Aradippou Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)