Birmingham City VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

Birmingham City VS Norwich City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Birmingham City got 7 wins, 10 draws and 14 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.21 with 31 points in England Championship.

 

2. Norwich City got 19 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.1 with 64 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Birmingham City win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Birmingham City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Norwich City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Birmingham City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/D; Handicap: V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Birmingham City wins is 22.97%, the chance for a draw is 26.57% and the chance for Norwich City to win this game is 50.46%.


Birmingham City VS Norwich City
Prediction:Norwich City

Birmingham City VS Norwich City Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)