Volendam VS Jong Ajax (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Volendam VS Jong Ajax (Youth) Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Volendam got 10 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.8 with 37 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Jong Ajax (Youth) got 8 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.11 with 30 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Volendam win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Volendam win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Jong Ajax (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Volendam last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Jong Ajax (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Volendam wins is 52.55%, the chance for a draw is 23.33% and the chance for Jong Ajax (Youth) to win this game is 24.11%.


Volendam VS Jong Ajax (Youth)
Prediction:Volendam

Volendam VS Jong Ajax (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)