Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Helmond Sport Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Helmond Sport Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.16 with 23 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Helmond Sport got 7 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.12 with 29 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Helmond Sport win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Helmond Sport last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) wins is 41.84%, the chance for a draw is 24.77% and the chance for Helmond Sport to win this game is 33.39%.


Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Helmond Sport
Prediction:Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth)

Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Helmond Sport Prediction Holland Jupiler League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)