Crewe Alexandra VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England League 1

Crewe Alexandra VS Accrington Stanley Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crewe Alexandra got 11 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.14 with 40 points in England League 1.

 

2. Accrington Stanley got 13 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.7 with 46 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crewe Alexandra win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crewe Alexandra win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Accrington Stanley win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crewe Alexandra last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Accrington Stanley last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crewe Alexandra wins is 40.06%, the chance for a draw is 28.60% and the chance for Accrington Stanley to win this game is 31.34%.


Crewe Alexandra VS Accrington Stanley
Prediction:Crewe Alexandra

Crewe Alexandra VS Accrington Stanley Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)