Oxford United VS Portsmouth Prediction England League 1

Oxford United VS Portsmouth Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oxford United got 13 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.8 with 44 points in England League 1.

 

2. Portsmouth got 14 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.5 with 48 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oxford United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oxford United win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Portsmouth win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oxford United last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Portsmouth last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oxford United wins is 37.83%, the chance for a draw is 28.62% and the chance for Portsmouth to win this game is 33.55%.


Oxford United VS Portsmouth
Prediction:Oxford United

Oxford United VS Portsmouth Prediction England League 1

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)