Liverpool URU VS Universidad Catolica Prediction Copa Libertadores

Liverpool URU VS Universidad Catolica Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool URU got 6 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 21 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Universidad Catolica got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.2 with 3 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool URU win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool URU win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Universidad Catolica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool URU last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Universidad Catolica last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/L; Handicap: W/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool URU wins is 47.50%, the chance for a draw is 28.32% and the chance for Universidad Catolica to win this game is 24.18%.


Liverpool URU VS Universidad Catolica
Prediction:Liverpool URU

Liverpool URU VS Universidad Catolica Prediction Copa Libertadores

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)