Tottenham Hotspur VS Wolfsberger AC Prediction UEFA Europa League

Tottenham Hotspur VS Wolfsberger AC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tottenham Hotspur got 10 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.9 with 36 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Wolfsberger AC got 8 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 27 points in Austrian Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Wolfsberger AC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap:L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U. Wolfsberger AC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 76.49%, the chance for a draw is 15.36% and the chance for Wolfsberger AC to win this game is 8.15%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Wolfsberger AC
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur VS Wolfsberger AC Prediction UEFA Europa League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)