Vaduz VS Luzern Prediction Swiss Super League

Vaduz VS Luzern Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Swiss Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vaduz got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.10 with 18 points in Swiss Super League.

 

2. Luzern got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.8 with 23 points in Swiss Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vaduz win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vaduz win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Luzern win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vaduz last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Luzern last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/V/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vaduz wins is 26.62%, the chance for a draw is 27.30% and the chance for Luzern to win this game is 46.08%.


Vaduz VS Luzern
Prediction:Luzern

Vaduz VS Luzern Prediction Swiss Super League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)