AEL Larisa VS Lamia Prediction Greece Super League A

AEL Larisa VS Lamia Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Greece Super League A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. AEL Larisa got 1 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.14 with 10 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. Lamia got 3 wins, 6 draws and 12 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.13 with 15 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, AEL Larisa win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, AEL Larisa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lamia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. AEL Larisa last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/U/U. Lamia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that AEL Larisa wins is 39.49%, the chance for a draw is 32.43% and the chance for Lamia to win this game is 28.08%.


AEL Larisa VS Lamia
Prediction:AEL Larisa

AEL Larisa VS Lamia Prediction Greece Super League A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)