Aguilas Doradas VS La Equidad Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Aguilas Doradas VS La Equidad Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Aguilas Doradas got 1 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.14 with 7 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. La Equidad got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.8 with 12 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Aguilas Doradas win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Aguilas Doradas win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. La Equidad win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Aguilas Doradas last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O. La Equidad last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/V/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Aguilas Doradas wins is 41.07%, the chance for a draw is 33.76% and the chance for La Equidad to win this game is 25.17%.


Aguilas Doradas VS La Equidad
Prediction:Aguilas Doradas

Aguilas Doradas VS La Equidad Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)