Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atletico Bucaramanga got 2 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 8 matches, rank No.10 with 8 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Atletico Nacional Medellin got 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 7 matches, rank No.2 with 14 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atletico Bucaramanga win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atletico Bucaramanga win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Nacional Medellin win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atletico Bucaramanga last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/D; Handicap:L/W/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/V/V/U/U. Atletico Nacional Medellin last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/V/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atletico Bucaramanga wins is 27.43%, the chance for a draw is 29.02% and the chance for Atletico Nacional Medellin to win this game is 43.56%.


Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Nacional Medellin
Prediction:Atletico Nacional Medellin

Atletico Bucaramanga VS Atletico Nacional Medellin Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)