Nong Bua Lamphu VS Samut Sakhon Prediction Thai Division 1 League

Nong Bua Lamphu VS Samut Sakhon Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Thai Division 1 League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nong Bua Lamphu got 15 wins, 8 draws and 0 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.1 with 53 points in Thai Division 1 League.

 

2. Samut Sakhon got 2 wins, 5 draws and 16 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in Thai Division 1 League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nong Bua Lamphu win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nong Bua Lamphu win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. Samut Sakhon win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nong Bua Lamphu last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/-/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/U. Samut Sakhon last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nong Bua Lamphu wins is 88.61%, the chance for a draw is 7.41% and the chance for Samut Sakhon to win this game is 3.98%.


Nong Bua Lamphu VS Samut Sakhon
Prediction:Nong Bua Lamphu

Nong Bua Lamphu VS Samut Sakhon Prediction Thai Division 1 League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)