Prachuap Khiri Khan VS Ratchaburi FC Prediction Thai Premier League

Prachuap Khiri Khan VS Ratchaburi FC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Thai Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Prachuap Khiri Khan got 6 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.13 with 23 points in Thai Premier League.

 

2. Ratchaburi FC got 10 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.8 with 32 points in Thai Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Prachuap Khiri Khan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Prachuap Khiri Khan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Ratchaburi FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Prachuap Khiri Khan last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Ratchaburi FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Prachuap Khiri Khan wins is 37.04%, the chance for a draw is 27.17% and the chance for Ratchaburi FC to win this game is 35.79%.


Prachuap Khiri Khan VS Ratchaburi FC
Prediction:Prachuap Khiri Khan

Prachuap Khiri Khan VS Ratchaburi FC Prediction Thai Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)