Buriram United VS Chiangrai United Prediction Thai Premier League

Buriram United VS Chiangrai United Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Thai Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Buriram United got 12 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.3 with 38 points in Thai Premier League.

 

2. Chiangrai United got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.6 with 34 points in Thai Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Buriram United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Buriram United win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chiangrai United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Buriram United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap:V/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O. Chiangrai United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Buriram United wins is 55.37%, the chance for a draw is 24.27% and the chance for Chiangrai United to win this game is 20.36%.


Buriram United VS Chiangrai United
Prediction:Buriram United

Buriram United VS Chiangrai United Prediction Thai Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)