NK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Domzale Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga

NK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Domzale Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Slovenia 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NK Olimpija Ljubljana got 12 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 42 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

2. Domzale got 8 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.4 with 32 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NK Olimpija Ljubljana win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NK Olimpija Ljubljana win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches. Domzale win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 87.50%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NK Olimpija Ljubljana last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/-/-. Domzale last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NK Olimpija Ljubljana wins is 45.44%, the chance for a draw is 26.65% and the chance for Domzale to win this game is 27.91%.


NK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Domzale
Prediction:NK Olimpija Ljubljana

NK Olimpija Ljubljana VS Domzale Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)