Melaka VS Kedah Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Melaka VS Kedah Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Melaka got 3 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Kedah got 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.3 with 20 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Melaka win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Melaka win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Kedah win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Melaka last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Kedah last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Melaka wins is 26.42%, the chance for a draw is 26.77% and the chance for Kedah to win this game is 46.81%.


Melaka VS Kedah
Prediction:Kedah

Melaka VS Kedah Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)