Kuala Lumpur VS Johor Darul Takzim Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur VS Johor Darul Takzim Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Kuala Lumpur got 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.7 with 12 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Johor Darul Takzim got 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 23 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Kuala Lumpur win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Kuala Lumpur win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Johor Darul Takzim win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Kuala Lumpur last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/D; Handicap:V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Johor Darul Takzim last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Kuala Lumpur wins is 13.91%, the chance for a draw is 19.30% and the chance for Johor Darul Takzim to win this game is 66.79%.


Kuala Lumpur VS Johor Darul Takzim
Prediction:Johor Darul Takzim

Kuala Lumpur VS Johor Darul Takzim Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)