Everton CD VS Deportes La Serena Prediction Primera Division de Chile

Everton CD VS Deportes La Serena Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Chile -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Everton CD got 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.9 with 6 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

2. Deportes La Serena got 1 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.8 with 6 points in Primera Division de Chile.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Everton CD win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Everton CD win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportes La Serena win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Everton CD last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Deportes La Serena last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap: V/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Everton CD wins is 43.94%, the chance for a draw is 29.35% and the chance for Deportes La Serena to win this game is 26.71%.


Everton CD VS Deportes La Serena
Prediction:Everton CD

Everton CD VS Deportes La Serena Prediction Primera Division de Chile

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)