Necaxa VS Atlas Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

Necaxa VS Atlas Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Necaxa got 2 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.18 with 11 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Atlas got 6 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.8 with 22 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Necaxa win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Necaxa win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Atlas win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Necaxa last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Atlas last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap: L/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Necaxa wins is 23.00%, the chance for a draw is 27.54% and the chance for Atlas to win this game is 49.45%.


Necaxa VS Atlas
Prediction:Atlas

Necaxa VS Atlas Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)