FC Juarez VS Toluca Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

FC Juarez VS Toluca Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Mexico -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Juarez got 3 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.17 with 12 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Toluca got 6 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.7 with 22 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Juarez win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Juarez win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 12.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Toluca win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Juarez last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Toluca last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Juarez wins is 34.61%, the chance for a draw is 27.96% and the chance for Toluca to win this game is 37.43%.


FC Juarez VS Toluca
Prediction:Toluca

FC Juarez VS Toluca Prediction Primera Division de Mexico

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)