Gaz Metan Medias VS Arges Prediction Romania Liga I

Gaz Metan Medias VS Arges Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gaz Metan Medias got 9 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.11 with 33 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. Arges got 10 wins, 10 draws and 10 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.7 with 40 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gaz Metan Medias win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gaz Metan Medias win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Arges win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gaz Metan Medias last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/U. Arges last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gaz Metan Medias wins is 35.41%, the chance for a draw is 31.57% and the chance for Arges to win this game is 33.03%.


Gaz Metan Medias VS Arges
Prediction:Gaz Metan Medias

Gaz Metan Medias VS Arges Prediction Romania Liga I

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)