Crystal Palace VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

Crystal Palace VS Manchester City Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crystal Palace got 10 wins, 8 draws and 14 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.13 with 38 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Manchester City got 24 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.1 with 77 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crystal Palace win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crystal Palace win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Manchester City win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crystal Palace last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/L; Handicap:V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Manchester City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/V/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crystal Palace wins is 11.28%, the chance for a draw is 20.10% and the chance for Manchester City to win this game is 68.63%.


Crystal Palace VS Manchester City
Prediction:Manchester City

Crystal Palace VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)