Eibar VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Eibar VS Alaves Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Eibar got 4 wins, 11 draws and 18 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.20 with 23 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Alaves got 7 wins, 10 draws and 16 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.16 with 31 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Eibar win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Eibar win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Alaves win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Eibar last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Alaves last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Eibar wins is 41.54%, the chance for a draw is 30.39% and the chance for Alaves to win this game is 28.07%.


Eibar VS Alaves
Prediction:Eibar

Eibar VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)