Crotone VS Inter Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Crotone VS Inter Milan Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crotone got 5 wins, 3 draws and 25 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.20 with 18 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Inter Milan got 24 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.1 with 79 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crotone win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crotone win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Inter Milan win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crotone last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crotone wins is 8.71%, the chance for a draw is 14.60% and the chance for Inter Milan to win this game is 76.68%.


Crotone VS Inter Milan
Prediction:Inter Milan

Crotone VS Inter Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)