Wycombe Wanderers VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction England Championship

Wycombe Wanderers VS Bournemouth AFC Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Wycombe Wanderers got 9 wins, 10 draws and 25 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.24 with 37 points in England Championship.

 

2. Bournemouth AFC got 22 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.4 with 77 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Bournemouth AFC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/L/W; Handicap:V/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Bournemouth AFC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Wycombe Wanderers wins is 17.39%, the chance for a draw is 24.90% and the chance for Bournemouth AFC to win this game is 57.71%.


Wycombe Wanderers VS Bournemouth AFC
Prediction:Bournemouth AFC

Wycombe Wanderers VS Bournemouth AFC Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)