Norwich City VS Reading Prediction England Championship

Norwich City VS Reading Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Norwich City got 28 wins, 9 draws and 7 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.1 with 93 points in England Championship.

 

2. Reading got 19 wins, 12 draws and 13 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.7 with 69 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Norwich City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Norwich City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Reading win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Reading last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Norwich City wins is 55.22%, the chance for a draw is 25.15% and the chance for Reading to win this game is 19.63%.


Norwich City VS Reading
Prediction:Norwich City

Norwich City VS Reading Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)