Luton Town VS Middlesbrough Prediction England Championship

Luton Town VS Middlesbrough Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Luton Town got 17 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses in the last 43 matches, rank No.11 with 60 points in England Championship.

 

2. Middlesbrough got 18 wins, 9 draws and 17 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.9 with 63 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Luton Town win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Luton Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Middlesbrough win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Luton Town last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Middlesbrough last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Luton Town wins is 35.50%, the chance for a draw is 29.92% and the chance for Middlesbrough to win this game is 34.58%.


Luton Town VS Middlesbrough
Prediction:Luton Town

Luton Town VS Middlesbrough Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)