Preston North End VS Barnsley Prediction England Championship

Preston North End VS Barnsley Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Preston North End got 16 wins, 7 draws and 21 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.14 with 55 points in England Championship.

 

2. Barnsley got 23 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses in the last 44 matches, rank No.6 with 77 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Preston North End win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Preston North End win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Barnsley win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Preston North End last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Barnsley last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Preston North End wins is 29.91%, the chance for a draw is 29.26% and the chance for Barnsley to win this game is 40.83%.


Preston North End VS Barnsley
Prediction:Barnsley

Preston North End VS Barnsley Prediction England Championship

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)