Lecce VS Cittadella Prediction Italian Serie B

Lecce VS Cittadella Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lecce got 16 wins, 13 draws and 5 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.2 with 61 points in Italian Serie B.

 

2. Cittadella got 13 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.6 with 50 points in Italian Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lecce win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lecce win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Cittadella win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lecce last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Cittadella last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap: W/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lecce wins is 48.80%, the chance for a draw is 27.86% and the chance for Cittadella to win this game is 23.34%.


Lecce VS Cittadella
Prediction:Lecce

Lecce VS Cittadella Prediction Italian Serie B

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)