Paris FC VS Toulouse Prediction France Ligue 2

Paris FC VS Toulouse Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Paris FC got 15 wins, 12 draws and 8 losses in the last 35 matches, rank No.6 with 57 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Toulouse got 18 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 33 matches, rank No.3 with 62 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Paris FC win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Paris FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Toulouse win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Paris FC last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/V/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Toulouse last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Paris FC wins is 37.10%, the chance for a draw is 29.53% and the chance for Toulouse to win this game is 33.37%.


Paris FC VS Toulouse
Prediction:Paris FC

Paris FC VS Toulouse Prediction France Ligue 2

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)