Oostende VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

Oostende VS Standard Liege Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Oostende got 15 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.5 with 53 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

2. Standard Liege got 13 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.6 with 50 points in Belgian Pro League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Oostende win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Oostende win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Standard Liege win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Oostende last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Standard Liege last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Oostende wins is 36.40%, the chance for a draw is 27.10% and the chance for Standard Liege to win this game is 36.50%.


Oostende VS Standard Liege
Prediction:Standard Liege

Oostende VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Goaloo. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)